Saturday, May 2, 2009

What Happened?


How in the world did that happen?  All our photo's from 2005 to current were accidentally erased.  So, our external hard drive is now in the shop.  I have posts written out and they will go up as soon as we can get the photo's back and have room to put the new ones up.  

I feel like I am going threw some withdrawals from blogging.  I am missing it.  But we will have some fun posts coming.  

A very colorful blister beetle and many more fun posts.  I do miss keeping up with this new found way of journaling.  -Ma


3 comments:

Chandy said...

Oh, wow! I hope you get them back, too! And I can't wait to see your new posts...

Christine said...

Oh, I sure hope you get your pictures back! Computers are so great, but they can sure cause a lot of hard times sometimes!

Brandis said...

That's terrible! I am totally sympathizing with you right now because I just did a photo session with Donny's cousins' kids and when I plugged the memory card into the computer, something malfunctioned & corrupted the data so I lost the whole session. Technology is such a blessing and a curse!! I hope you get all your files back!