Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Emma is 7


So it has been about a month, but I am leery of putting exact days of the day on the computer. 

Here is the starting of  a castle cake.  Thanks to,


She wanted this cake and nothing else would do.


Lots and lots of fun pink!


The finished product.  With homemade princess hats for the girls.
The boys got store bought foam swards. 


After a while the castle started to lean to one side a bit.
Our kitchen for some reason is the HOTEST room in the whole house.
The poor cake got warm.



Emma was SO excited.
I think that the cake and ice cream are such a big part of a party.
I don't think I need all the "birthday gifts".  Just make the day a happy day and celebrate with friends, family and cake with ice cream.


Our beautiful 7 year old!

-Ma


4 comments:

Lexi said...

how fun! that cake looks amazing

Kami said...

Awesome job on the cake, Jenny! Wow. Your little Emma is darling. Hard to believe you have a seven year old! :)

Christine said...

Happy birthday! That cake came out so great! Good job. :)

Trish said...

LOVE it! Darling cake for a darling girl! I love that you appear in the pictures, too. Wonderful!