Friday, December 4, 2009

Kids

David woke up last night at 12:00, he had to wake me up to find out if he could go potty.  Of course I said yes all was well, he went back to bed.

David then woke up at 2:00 am.  He was crying uncontrollably, I went in asking what was wrong.  He said that he can't stop crying.  I asked if he had a bad dream.  He said that he did have a dream but it wasn't bad. He was crying so much that we had to wipe his nose.  He then calmed down and said very bluntly, "Mom, you can go now."  He laid back down and went right to sleep.

Abby woke up this morning because she wet the bed.  Luckily this happened while I was in the shower.  No lost sleep.

Jacob was sick all day yesterday.  All he wanted to do was snuggle and he had a fever.  We gave him this "Miracle Mineral Solution" (MMS), and a blessing.  He woke up this morning happy and ready to EAT!  (He hardly drank or ate anything yesterday.)

No comments: