For some reason I don't like eating eggs during this pregnancy. Today some scrambled eggs were made and I thought, 'if I eat these really fast I will be fine.'
Not so! My second bite felt like there was possibly a little shell in there. My third bite a hair... what are the odd? Well, I just couldn't handle it. My small breakfast was lost and some of dinner too.
However, I am so grateful that I am not one that throws up easily. That was just horrible. I am also grateful that I am 35 weeks pregnant and this is the first time I have thrown up. I will now steer clear of all eggs.
More updates:
For the last 3 days I have been having steady contractions. Steady meaning for an hour or two I will have contractions every few minutes. Then they will go away for 1 to 2 hours. The contractions are not real painful; they hurt, but I can still stand. I remember when I was pregnant with Jacob, I think I was in labor for a good month before I went to the hospital. When I arrived at the hospital the hard contractions stopped. So, I thought I might as well go home, but I was admitted and they said, "nope you're in labor, let's get you into a room." But it was really hard to keep the contractions going.
This baby is a good kicker but I can tell that he is almost out of room. Some of his stretches really hurt my ribs though I am so glad that he is moving.
I am getting really excited to meet him, yet really worried about all that comes with bringing a new baby home. It has been 3 1/2 years since Jacob was born, I worry about not getting any sleep, I worry about postpartum depression. I think I had that a little when Emma was born. I kind of worry about the gap between kids and my hormones.
However I do have faith that everything will work out. I think that with every baby born my family has been blessed with one thing or another. I like the quote, I'm not sure where it came from, "With every baby that is born, another loaf of bread is on the table."
I think that with the trials we have had in life lately, unemployment, uncertainty of how long we will be in our house. I feel like this baby needs to be born before we can move on to better things. It has been so nice having Pa home. We have become a closer family and I really like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment