Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Few Things

Sunday: I was in the mothers lounge nursing Bryan and Jacob was with us. Jacob witnessed a one year old boy get his diaper changed. As the diaper was going on Jacob said, "Look, Mom he has diapers like mine." Being the mean mom that I am I said, "He sure does and he is a baby, you are a big boy... you can wear underwear." Jacob looked at me very seriously and said, "Be nice Mama." I was then like the wide mouth frog that said, "oh."

Monday: Bryan went in for his two month check up. He is 12.3 pounds 80th percentile for his age and he is about 23 1/2 inches long 75%. I was in shock that he is so big, I am so glad that I see him as just a little guy still.

Tuesday: Today, David said that another kid at school said, "We should call you 'poo poo David'." David replied with, "P. U." The other kid just laughed and all was well. That was an awesome response David!!

No comments: