March 2011
Isn't the Temple beautiful?
March 6
I love these kids!
March 6

David acting something out for family home evening.
March 7
Something wasn't quite right with the engine.
He was getting blowbye with the oil.
It passed emissions.
However, he swapped the engines once more.
March 8
Spring Break!!
They decorated this house.
Then it was destroyed before I was able to get a picture of it all put together.
March 14
Also for spring break we colored rice so we could make a sensory box.
March 18
Bryan's blessing day.
March 20
Grandma Norgard, Uncle Jon, Aunt Laura, Millie and Rebecca came.
It's cool, we have five kids!!
Can't remember what Jacob was doing.
Probably throwing dirt in the air.
This picture doesn't do much justice, he was filthy!!
I even had to dig some dirt out of his ears.
March 27
For some reason the kids wanted to help clean up the side yard.
They went out on their own and worked.
Then of course they asked if they could have a treat for what they had done.
A neighbor girl (Ruby) came over to help out too.
March 28
He has gotten chunky!
March 28
Emma working on her Iceland flag.
March 29
3 comments:
That is the most beautiful picture I've ever seen of the Mesa temple. Amazing!
The Car: I'm curious if it's up and running again. :)
Kids working: Wow! Working w/o being asked! And who was the instigator for that? LOL
You do have a beautiful family.
Great flag Emma!
Hooray for pictures! These are some fun ones. :)
Yep the car is running, he drives it to work every day. The suspension had some problems that he didn't want to tackle himself so he took it to get worked on and now it is great... except it does slip out of 4th gear so... he has that to take care of. :)
Post a Comment