On Sunday we were sitting in sacrament meeting. For the first hymn Jacob wanted down so bad.
So, I went ahead and put him down. (We, naturally, are sitting on the back row.) Jacob starts to head for the front stopping occasionally, so he knows which way the music is coming from. I went and picked him up by the time he got to the first row of the last section. (If that makes sense.)
When the Sacrament hymn gets started he gets down to the floor and he is on hands and knees just doing spins, then he would lay down on his tummy with arms down to his side, and then he he would lay on his side propped up on one arm and one leg in the air. He would hold the leg still for a minute and then shake it like the was moving to the music. Then he would jump up to hands and knees again and start all over again.
I wanted to be reverent but he was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. Even now it is so hard to write this, just thinking about how serious his face was and how focused he was to just dance that music away! - Ma
1 comment:
That's hillarious....I always wondered how angels dance; now I know.
Post a Comment