Pa is in the Elders Quorum Presidency at church. So he has a meeting each week. It just so happened that tonight was one of those meetings. He got dressed in a white shirt and tie and went out the door.
Tender hearted and no nap today Jacob was right behind his Pa.
So, I opened the locked door for the little guy and let him say his sad goodbyes.
As Pa drove off Jacob had alligator tears streaming down his little face and arms reaching out in hopes that his Pa would come back.
When Jacob realized his Pa was going to be gone for some time he thought he would try something else.
He wanted his shirt off. We removed it.
Then he asked me to follow him to his room. He pointed at his Sunday shirt.
I really thought he was pointing to something else so I held him up and asked what he wanted.
He really wanted his Sunday shirt on and he shed more tears when I told him that he wasn't going to be wearing that shirt tonight.
He has now come to grips with staying home, but I think it is bedtime. -Ma
3 comments:
Oh poor thing... He wanted to be with his Pa! The hubs is the EQ secretary so his attendance is optional and due to his new schedule is now always absent! Oh well...
Awww...so cute. He wanted to be just like Daddy.
Oh, that is so sweet!
Post a Comment