Yesterday I needed to pick Emma and David up from school about an hour early. David was a bit perplexed. Like he had no idea that I could take him out early!! I was really cute.
Emma is used to change and was ready to go very quickly.
On my way to the office I had to pass the play ground. I noticed three boys rolling around in the middle of the grass. My first thought was, WOW, I can't believe they aren't doing anything about those boys. Looks like someone is going to get hurt.
I looked a little closer and noticed that David was right in the middle of it all. The boys were all smiling and having a great time.
Then I was amazed that it was my little boy that was playing so roughly. I wasn't in shock, we keep saying that he needs a dog so he could rough house with it.
That night we were eating dinner and I was telling Pa what I had seen. I described the boys as Wrestling boys. David puts his head down and said, "I wasn't wrestling, I was just playing."
So for the record, he was just playing. But he was sure having a GREAT time!! -Ma
No comments:
Post a Comment