I have a really nice sister in law who accidentally bought one too many shoe cubbies.
She offered it to me and another one of my really nice sisters in law (is that how you write it or is it sister in laws?)
We both declined.
Then the day came when I was looking at the room were we keep the shoes, it was worse than this photo.
I thought, oh how nice it would be to have a shoe cubby of my very own, maybe we could have some really nice shoe organization.
So, I quickly send out the e-mail, asking if the offer still stood.
"Can I please have the shoe cubby?"
She was excited to get it out of the house, and I was sooo excited to receive it!!
The very next day I sat on our laundry room floor and started to put that shoe cubby together.
It took 2 hours to put that thing together, and my fingers were sore by the end.
However, I love it and so do the kids. They use it.... mostly. They are still learning that we can have,
a house of order.
Thank you so much Katie, we are loving it!
1 comment:
I'm glad you're putting it to good use. It looks so organized! Now if we could only get the kids to keep it that way!
Post a Comment