He said, "Mom, I can see your spirit."
I said, "Really! What does it look like?"
With a big smile on his face he said, "It looks just like you mom. Only skinnier."
So I sat down next to him and asked, "How can you see my spirit."
He sweetly said, "Because it is light mom, I can see it. It looks just like you, only it is a little skinnier."
He has such a special spirit.
3 comments:
Wow! and what a good picture to put with the story. Wonder what else he sees.
Ma told me about her post today. Which is really cool! So I was checking out the photo she posted with the story. David walks up next to me and says as a matter of fact,"that's me....I can tell by the ears." I turned and looked into his eyes and laughed. Ma says, "you're cool David."
-Pa
That is so neat. I love how close to the Spirit they are.
And isn't it nice to know that our spirits are different than the physical bodies that we have such difficulties with?
Post a Comment