Friday, April 30, 2010

April Fools Day


We are still in April so I feel it appropriate to tell this story. I would still tell it in May if it came down to it!

On April first the kids had a field trip to the World Life Zoo. I was so excited!! You get to feed a giraffe there. It was really cool! The giraffe is a very stinky animal though.

So, leading up to April 1st there were many news casts that it would be a very rainy and cold day. So we bring jackets and such. We had to bring a double stroller because I was babysitting still, ugh that was a chore.

The next day I was in the car with the kids and I said to them, "hey guys do you think Heavenly Father has a sense of humor, do you think he likes to laugh?"

They all said, "Ya..."

So I continued, "Do you think he made an April Fools joke on us? Making us think it was going to rain and then it didn't?"

We all had a good laugh!!

No comments: