I remember those times in school when all of a sudden something was so popular everyone wanted to do it.
Lately Emma has been talking about curly hair. She has always had a fascination with her hair being curly, but lately she has been talking about whose hair at school is the curliest. She has also been asking if I can curl her hair... usually at 9:30 or 10:00 at night. Why isn't she sleeping??
So, this morning when I dropped her off at school I noticed one of her classmates getting out of the van in front of us. What do you know?? Her hair was curled. I laughed out loud. I am glad it is just hair and not clothing, YET. Maybe tomorrow I will try out the flat iron curls.
2 comments:
I wondered how you curl hair with a flat iron and watched the video. Interesting and it looks so easy! I'm glad Emma is interested in hair styles. BTW I'm ready to start on her baptism dress, but I need measurements!
Oh, look what I have to look forward to!
Post a Comment