So, Pa has applied for a job that "fits him like a glove". He has put together his online portfolio in record time. Let me just say that he has been working on that for a very long time and it just hasn't been coming together like he would like it to. But it has come together and it looks great!
So this job is in Provo Utah, I know it is far away. But, I also know that Provo has 4 seasons! The job looks like a place he would be very happy at.
I have always felt that things will just fall into place. I currently feel like we would have this baby and then we would find a job and we would be able to move. I feel like we are close very close.
So, we are asking that the power of prayer will get us into this job and if not this one then the one that is just right for us. I know that prayers and positive thoughts work wonders.
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment