Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Before & After Stain


We decided that it needed to be done.  Ya know if ya want it to last.  
We stained the Chicken Run,


And the Play Set


I put the photo's in a not so correct order, but it takes too long to switch around.  ;)  
The kids got to help with the spray gun.
Abby and Pa



Emma and Pa


David and Pa


My Handsome Husband


It's looking good in Barn Yard RED!!


David wanted to dress like Pa.  So he used a wipe for a mask, gloves and sunglasses.
I should have just let him put on the mask.  
I don't know why I say "no" sometimes.


The chicken run after


And the play set
Next project, our house.
It really needs a new coat of paint.
But first it will get new updated, energy efficient windows.

-Ma

2 comments:

Lexi said...

The barn and playset look so good! I can't believe how different it looks just by painting it!

Chandy said...

Jenny, I love seeing your smiling face! Hello!

Your family is so good with using and updating what you have. I love that! That chicken run and playset is going to look good for a long time, and the kids will love it more because they helped. Your hubby did a great job!