Friday, April 17, 2009

CPR Class


About a month ago Pa and I took a CPR class and it was FREE!!


I don't think I have ever taken a CPR class before.  Since I've had kids, it has always been a want/need.  But for some reason it has never been a priority.
I think I haven't wanted to take the class because of the fear of needing to use the information.  I know that is just a silly and stupid reason.  But, whatever.
So, we have taken the class and I am so glad that we did.
Sorry no pictures of Pa. -Ma

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Did you get first aid too? I have used the choking info on my kids as well as the rescue breathing on Laycee when we were on the way to the hospital with her once. Dave has used CPR on her. It is really helpful I think. At least gives you enough basic knowledge. I do think it is a good thing to have