We chose a new school for the kids to go to this year. And we couldn't be more happy with our choice.
This is David's class of 17 students, and his cute teacher in the blue dress.

And this is Emma's class of 14 students and her teacher.
Emma was still in her class coloring. But here are some cute pictures of the rest of them.
There is Emma. David was so funny, there were three girls at the top of this climbing dome. The girls were saying how they were afraid to be on the top of it. David walked under them and said, "I'm not afraid of nothin'!" as he walked away from them... typical boy.

They were both very excited to go to school, however David didn't want to sit down and color the picture the teacher had for him. So we took it home so he could color it and take back to his class. After he was done coloring it he said with a twinkle in his eye, "I can't wait to see my teachers eyes." I asked him why and he said, "Because she will be so excited to see what I did."
-Ma
No comments:
Post a Comment