Somehow I got the flu! I feel horrible.
My eyes just want to close. Pa stayed home yesterday to help out. It was very nice of him.
I thought I was a little better today, but I'm not.
I am so glad my kids are older and can kind of take care of themselves.
Cartoons work wonders. And a cool day is wonderful too.
I've almost lost my voice. So when they are into something,
I have to clap to get there attention and then,
I am amazed at how well they listen to my hushed voice.
It is time to turn on Hulu and snuggle up with a blanket on the couch.
- Ma
3 comments:
Poor Jenny! Jeremy's sick too - and Joshua and Benji. Jeremy and Benji even got the flu shot. Boo!
I hope you feel all better soon. Yea fo hulu and blankies!
Oh I'm so sorry you are sick! My sister and her kids all got it too. We've been lucky with a new baby and havn't gotten it. Let's pray it stays away and leaves your house soon too. Get better.
Thanks. I am feeling a little better now. Less of a cough, just very tired and head congestion. I read somewhere that one will have the flu for a few days and then a head cold for a week.
Christine, I hope that the sickness ends with just the 3 in your family.
Heather, I hope it passes your family by completely.
Post a Comment