Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankful


Emma brought her "Monday Folder" home yesterday and I was looking through the past week's school work.

She had one paper that had two feathers on it, on each feather was something she was thankful for. It also had things written all over the paper like, she is thankful for Her sister Abby, her friend Marin, for big David and for little David (uncle and brother).

Then on one feather she said, "Emma is thankful for our house."

On the other feather she wrote, "Emma is thankful for China for making everything."

She hears us grumble about China and how they make everything and blah blah blah... but she found the good in it. We got a good laugh out of it!

3 comments:

Chandy said...

LOL Good for her; I feel bad when China gets bashed though admittedly shoddy workmanship has been a part of their trade. Why, because I'm actually half Chinese, combining the two halves of each my parents. So I hope the employees over there for our businesses here get their act together and have better QC before getting stuff over here. Tell her I'm thankful for kids like her who sees the good in things that adults like us tend to overlook. I grumbled about a couple of things "Made in China" over here just a few days ago when I almost broke them. I caught them in time! ;-)

Christine said...

Ha, ha! I love it. :)

Brandis said...

That is hilarious! I love how kids hear things we say and interpret in their own innocent way. :)