Thursday, January 14, 2010

Emma Rides her Bike


October 22, 2009

This is really quite funny... Emma has been wanting to learn how to ride her bike as a two wheel for quite some time.  I tried but it just wasn't working.  So, I put Pa in charge.  I figured it would be good on their relationships.  But it just wasn't working with Pa helping either.  That is until she saw a bike basket with a new bell.  Oh boy!! Did she ever want that!  So, I told her, If you want the basket and bell then you have to learn how to ride your bike and then we will get it for you.



The very next day, she was asking Pa to help her learn to ride her bike, she was asking him so much that she was really getting on his nerves.  It was kind of funny because I made sure that I had no responsibility in this was it was all on his shoulders... that doesn't happen too much around here.



Well, he finally got around to helping her and she got on that bike and he held on for a moment and she was off, she rode from then on  without any problems.



I didn't think she would learn that quickly, I thought I had a couple of weeks at least before I "had" to buy her the basket. So then she had to wait for it.  Until we had $$ in the bank.

2 comments:

Gini said...

Cooling riding, Emma!

Chandy said...

Awesome, Emma! You knew just when you were ready...