It has been pure craziness here.
- For 3 weeks I was babysitting my 5 year old niece and 2 year old nephew.
- Then Abby had surgery for the abscess, which the hospital never got with my doctor or me as to what the abscess was. So many say it sounds like MRSA, but I guess I will never know because they say "THEY WILL RETURN MY CALL WITHIN 24 HOURS" Whatever!!
- Then I went to babysitting just my 2 year old nephew for another 3 weeks. Ya know for some reason I thought I could be super woman. 2 sets of twins when you haven't raised them from infancy just means that you, I will go CRAZY!!! I was really dizzy for a while... stress.
- Went to visit our ENT doctor. Jacob needs to have his tonsils out and his tongue clipped. He will get that done all at one time, May 14th. I am excited that he will be able to breath at night. I am not so excited about the pain he will go through. My heart goes out to him with or without the surgery getting done. Here is a video. Notice his chest goes in when he breaths in. His tonsils are so big that they block his airway. Never mind the door bell at the beginning.
- We are seizing an opportunity to get out of the city and into a small town. Our house is up for sale. We are so excited for this change in our lives.
- I love the way David writes his name. I keep correcting his 'a' but it just doesn't seem to click.
- We had family come from California to visit. That was really nice. Thanks for coming out!!
- For Valentines Day we took pictures of the kids and then put suckers in their fists. It was really cool and the kids at school and at home LOVED it.
- We had such a fun Easter, extremely busy visiting family, egg hunts, trying to watch General Conference, teaching the children about the real reason we have Easter. Emma is now asking if the the easter bunny is real and if santa is real. She made the comment, "Mom, if the easter bunny is Papa, then I want him to get me..." I can't remember what it was that she wanted, but I thought it was very well said.
So, for now that is all the photo's and that is all I remember what is going on with us.

3 comments:
You guys are BUSY! Let me know what I can do to help you guys out!
Good luck with the house sale! I'm happy for you...I know it's been tough in that area.
Hope all is well with the health factor in your house, too!
how much is your house? We are trying to get Logan's tonsiles taken out too, but we have to do more studies since he is less than 30 lbs... I guess insurances don't like to pay for it or something... we will see what happens
Post a Comment