I've been tagged, haven't had that happen before. This should be good. :o)
3 Joys
1. My family. I love having a family, I love that we will be a family forever.
2. My husband, I know this kind of goes with the above, but I am so thankful that we are the best of friends and that we are able to communicate with each other so well. Yes, there are ups and downs but what is marriage with out that?
3. I love to garden, my flowers they bring such happiness to me, I just can look and them and smile. Then there are those chickens who are eating them up!! I hope we are able to get them pinned up tomorrow. Just a little side note. The chickens will be in the garden eating all of those yummy plants and I will be so upset, I will yell, "CHICKENS!!" then I will run full speed outside. And those chickens know that I wont hurt them so I get right up to them and they just freeze and wait for me to pick them up. Well I can't pick them up, because I usually have Jacob in my arms, so I have to try to shoo them away. ARRR.
3 Fears
1. I am so afraid of my kids being taken. That would be worse then one of them dying I think, because I just wouldn't know where they are or how they are doing. Dang, my eyes are watering just thinking about it.
2. I am also afraid of being attacked. I was "mugged" while living in Utah. The guy didn't hurt me he just took my wallet. I was only 5 to 8 steps away from my apartment door. Why do people have to scar others like that???
3. Losing my husband. That would be so hard to lose a best friend.
3 Goals
1. Teach my children to be the best they can be.
2. Be the best mom I could be.
3. Lose weight. For anyone that wants to know I started exercising the beginning of August and by mid September I lost 15 pounds!! Yea!
Current Obsessions
1. Emma and homework
2. Blogging, doing my own and reading others.
3. Chocolate... man why did this one have to come out in the open. Anyone have a chocoholics anonymous group?
Random surprising facts about me
1. I am afraid of teenagers, isn't that strange?
2. I wont do my dishes at night. I wait until the following afternoon or right before dinner the next day. They are usually rinsed off, I just don't want to empty the dishwasher to put the dirty ones in.
3. I hate to cook... oh wait is that a surprise?? ;o) -Ma
Now I tag:
Katie N. ... are you up for the challenge?
Heather C. ... would love to hear what you have to say.
No comments:
Post a Comment