Friday we colored eggs. No pictures, we just had fun.
Saturday we made sugar cookies. No pictures again, we just had fun.
Sunday we were about 30 minutes late to church.
The easter bunny was great this year because he got the kids two toys each. The girls got two tinker bell toys each. David got a pretend squishy snake, and a lego set. Jacob got a ball and a chain saw. Very interesting gifts for easter, I know.
Then they each received a pack of gum, trail mix and a hollow chocolate bunny. We really wanted to stay away from the sugar.
BUT EVEN IT YOU STAY AWAY FROM THE SUGAR,,, IT STILL COMES!
At church, each of the kids received sugar from their teachers.
Our home teacher came by and brought a whole basket full of goodies.
The House Was Full Of Sugar!
For the easter egg hunt, we made rice crispy treats and put them into the plastic egg, making egg shaped rice crispy treats. We also put nilla wafers into plastic eggs, and mini teddy bear crackers. We hid juice boxes and the real eggs, and more trail mix.
We had lots of fun!
For dinner we had a yummy chicken salad. I can't believe that I got stuffed with salad.
Pictures will come later. Time to clean up the easter grass and the chickens need more water. -Ma
3 comments:
I agree! The sugar has got to go! Sounds like you guys had a really lovely time, regardless of all the sugar~ :)
Fun! I miss you guys.
That's awesome! I made our tea cakes on Saturday afternoon! I'm just glad we were able to celebrate it again!
Post a Comment