May 1st & 2nd, 2009
Every year our church has a fathers and sons camp out. This year Jacob got to go, I can't believe I sent my not even 2 year old out into the wilderness.
Here are the boys all ready for their adventures.
I attached whistles to the little ones and I kept telling them,
"If you get lost, blow this whistle as loud as you can."
Like father like son,
David likes fire.
Doesn't David look so cute in all his gear.
Fishing at Christopher Creek
Pa did good, he held Jacob the whole time
they were around the water.
I don't even want to know what kind of wild life is lurking
out there.
Pa let David out of the van, but made sure he stayed
next to the van, while Pa took pictures.
All safely packed up and ready to head home.
While the boys were gone we girls bought the movie, Barbie and the Diamond Castle. We ate ice cream, watched the movie twice, I think. And all 3 of us slept in my bed. -Ma
No comments:
Post a Comment