Tuesday, November 15, 2011

May 2011

May 12
Abby graduated from Preschool.
She had THE BEST teacher ever!
I have always been against sending my kids to preschool
because I feel that they should be home as much as possible
when they are little.
However, she was 5 and the only reason I was keeping her from
going to kindergarden was because I felt like she wasn't mature enough yet.
She loved every minute of preschool. I don't think she missed any days either.
I am really glad that she went.

May 17
I love this picture because he didn't want the pacifier.
I also think it is cute that it looks like he is holding his thumb in his mouth with his other hand. He is almost 5 months old here.

Bryan's chubby feet.

Jacob was so tired one night. So he got his cars and played till he couldn't anymore.
I think he really misses sleeping in our bed.
I love how peaceful he looks.

David
Crazy hair day.

May 25
David's research was on
Flying Tree Frogs.
Not a big surprise. He LOVES frogs.

May 26
Last day of school.
David and Mrs. Meyers

Emma with Miss P. and Mrs. Brynn.

May 28
Emma researched Iceland.

May 29
I love the bond that Emma has made with Bryan.
She is a second Mom.

This month was my birthday. It is always a personal rule that when it is your birthday you get birthday cake and ice cream. It was a sad day because I didn't get cake for my birthday because of the no dairy rule. But I did find a recipe for cake that does not contain dairy and it is chocolate cake too.

No comments: