Thursday, November 17, 2011

July 1, 2011

Before all the festivities started with my family we were able to spend a day and night with my friend Sharla from high school.
Here is David with Colten
Ashley with Bryan
Hayden
Kayla with Bryan and me.
Sharla and my self.
It is so fun that even when we are apart for many years we are able to get together and it doesn't feel like that much time has past.
True friends are great that way.
David, being David.

Homemade macaroni and cheese.
David and Colten
Bryan enjoying really nice carpet for the first time in his life.
Emma and Kayla became instant friends.
Bryan needed a nap.
So, I put him in the moby wrap and he fell fast asleep.
Abby with Bryan
Sharla with Bryan
Since they don't live in a "normal" neighborhood with streets and sidewalks.
They made the downstairs and fun place for bikes, scooters and they even played some soccer down there.
I thought this was so funny.
David likes to make a nest to sleep in at night and come to find out so does Colten.
So, they made a nest and slept in it that night.
As far as I know no one got kicked or pushed out.
David and Colten became quick friends.




Not sure how these got in here but this is from the party to come.
Laura and Becca
Millie and Becca
Aunt Susan
Aunt Tami
Bryan rolling scooting off the blanket and my super hero napping.
My super hero.
Sleepy Bryan
Bryan
Jacob
He loves to be behind the camera.
Bryan is making such a funny face.
Jacob
Emma
The kids really would like to get a dog.
These dogs sure did like the attention.



Sharla's kids took my kids out to the horses and the donkey.
I didn't go with them, neither did Matt.
I am surprised that Jacob is on the Donkey.
He was a different kid while we were at Sharla's.
He found peace.
Makes me want to pick up and move.
Emma
Abby
Emma loves the donkey.
Jacob
Emma

Beautiful scenery.



They found this on their property and quickly turned it into decoration.
The kids oohed and awed over it.

Bryan sure was loved there.
It reminded Sharla and I of ourselves.
We love the babies.

No comments: