Thursday, November 17, 2011

July 2, 2011

Every year grandma and the great aunts put together themed birthday parties.
This year it was a super hero party.
Grandma Nini and Aunt Tami
They all got to pick out their own super hero name.
David's super hero name was,
Super Quad
Abby was,
Diamond
Jacob was,
Blue Boy
Emma was,
Flower

They were able to fight off bad guys with
water guns.
I am not sure what Jacob is thinking here.
David is taking care of business.
Jacob has another friendly fight to take care of.
Aunt Tami and her super hero piñata.
There is my Abby.
Kids finding their piñata loot.
Blue boy in disguise.
And he is off to save some one.
Hmm, I am not familiar with this super hero.
I think I need to go on a date with him...
A few gifts were passed out.
Emma with candy.
Jacob and Millie
Katie and Lucas
On a walk to the dried up creek.
Auntie Molly trying to figure out if she is spirited or not.
She is not.
With Great Grandma
There's that super hero again... just without the cover up glasses.
Good brotherly love.
Aunt Susan
Grandma Nini
Aunt Tami
Abby with her beautiful smile.
Auntie Molly
Kids had the camera.
Me
Jacob
I don't think he wanted his picture taken.
Abby's cute feet.

David

No comments: