Tuesday, November 15, 2011

June 2011

June
This month I was able to go visit my new nice Elsie.
I went on a road trip with my Mom, Aunt Molly and Bryan.
Poor Bryan cried a lot on the drive to Utah.  But he survived.

Matt and the kids were a little worried about me being gone.
I was too.  I was gone for about 3 days, quick trip for some but for me it was a long time!

While I was gone Matt took the kids to Canyon Lake to play.
Looking at these pictures makes me feel scared because my kids can't swim.
That is a lot of water.
Matt says that they had a great time without any water problems.
David did get an ugly sunburn making it so they did not go to church the following day because he couldn't wear a shirt.
June 4





They also went to Tortilla Flat.
While there they encountered a diamond back rattle snake.
Matt said it was about 4 foot long.  They left right after seeing that.



Searching for toads, found tadpole.



June 7

These two love each other.
I like how Bryan is looking at Jacob.
June 10

Jacob is always sure to help Bryan with well, everything.




Emma had a birthday.
She is 9!
She is decorating her cake.
Water, dirt, grass and horses!
I am so glad that we don't spend lots of money on already decorated cakes.
We have so much fun decorating them ourselves.

Jacob has discovered food coloring.
He went into the bathroom and squirted a bunch in his mouth.

June 11


This swimming pool lasted a day.
The green shade lasted oh about 2 weeks.
There was a haboob that came through town and destroyed it.
We did get a new pool, but not no shade.  I moved the pool to the slide under a tree.
They had a lot of fun.
June 13

I think it is so funny how adults can act so silly when the kids are behind the camera.
June 14

Grandma Maggie and Bryan.


Abby's block city.
June 17

June 25

Changing out the radiator.

Jacob

Bryan's chub.

Jacob, "look Mom, I'm a bunny!"
June 30
The power transformer caught on fire and we went out to see what all the smoke was.
The electricity went out for us for about 4 or 5 hours.




The traffic was crazy!
Usually no one is on this road.








1 comment:

Laura Nyman said...

Where is Canyon Lake and Tortilla Flats? I like Emma's cake!