Friday, September 26, 2008

Interviewing the Children

Okay so I am a copy cat, but it was cute so I had to. :o)

I asked Emma, David and Abby these questions separately, hope you enjoy reading.

1. What is something mom always says to you?

Emma: I love you

David: Clean up.

Abby: Eat your mac and cheese


2. What makes mom happy?

Emma: Being nice to each other

David: Being good

Abby: Happy face


3. What makes mom sad?

Emma: Being mean to each other

David: hitting

Abby: hmmm a sad face


4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Emma: tickle me

David: being silly

Abby: Umm, you laugh


5. What was your mom like as a child?

Emma: I don't know, that's tricky

David: I don't know

Abby: I dunno, what's your name?



6. How old is your mom?

Emma: I don't know

David: I already counted (I accidentally asked him the next question first)

Abby: How old are you?


7. How tall is your mom?

Emma: 88

David: I'm thinking. I will just count you, starting at my feet, 1, 2, 3, 4... 8.

Abby: hmm, umm. I dunno. You got a shirt and pants... thats tall!


8. What is moms favorite thing to do?

Emma: I don't know, clean the dishes.

David: Play games, I mean work on the computer

Abby: do dirty clothes and I love you!!


9. What does your mom do when your not around?

Emma: When I'm at school, you cry

David: Come with you, uhhh stay with papa (big smile)

Abby: I don't know

(as you can see, I never get out. Maybe that is why I am a little loopy!!)


10. If your mom became famous, what would it be for?

Emma: I don't know

David: Tell the people

Abby: I don't know

(They really didn't know what famous meant)


11. What is your mom really good at?

Emma: Clean the house

David: Good at combing your hair and you know how to get a bath all by yourself

Abby: I don't know (I think she was tired of all the questions)


12. What is your mom not so good at?

Emma: Not good at taking care of the kids when they fight

David: Your not good at riding a bus (papa takes the bus to work, saves on gas $$)

Abby: You make messes and you clean it up and you broom it and you throw it in the trash and you make dinner for us. And I eat mac and cheese all up and then I have a treat. (then she licks her lips)


13. What does your mom do for her job?

Emma: clean the house

David: work, what kind of work?

Abby: I don't know


14. What is your moms favorite food?

Emma: lots of food

David: Cheerios? Is cheerios food?

Abby: uhhh, life cereal, mac and cheese....


15. What makes you proud of your mom?

Emma: Doing exercise, I'm happy because your doing exercise

David: being nice, watering the garden for me.

Abby: you love me


16: If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?

Emma: Teach me know how to cook. (I think she likes the cooking show.)

David: Be yourself

Abby: My little pony (I told her that cartoon characters were like strawberry shortcake and my little pony she got real excited about my little pony)


17. What is something you and your mom do together?

Emma: We play dominos

David: Water the garden together

Abby: I don't know, I can help you with things


18. How are you and your mom the same?

Emma: We almost have short hair

David: umm, I like to water the garden together

Abby: I don't know


19. How are you and your mom different?

Emma: We do different things

David: We wear different clothes

Abby: You make silly faces, like this. (can you tell she is ready to be done with these questions?)


20. How do you know your mom loves you?

Emma: She loves me so much she keeps on saying it!!

David: Putting my shoes on

Abby: I be a cutie pie.


And there you have it. I think the answers turned out pretty good. Gotta love these cute little ones. :o) -Ma

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

David's a little crack up, isn't he! Loved reading their answers. And I'm very glad that you know how to get a bath all by yourself. Sometimes I wonder if I can, since Sophie insists on being in there with me the whole time I'm showering. :)