Emma was a beautiful TIGER!! Grandma Maggie found a dress at a garage sale. We then put a tail on and made some cute ears.
Poor David always gets the short end of the stick. First he wanted to be an elf. Then he changed his mind, he wanted to be a tiger because Grandma Maggie also found a tiger costume that probably fits up to a size 3. It could have worked but he felt uncomfortable. so we went to a friends house and borrowed a couple of costumes. A dragon and Nemo the fish. Dragon he wore to the library for story time and the parade through the library. Dragon was too small also and he was very uncomfortable. So fish... that fit except for the sleeves were too short and tight. So, I thought we could make up a pirates costume how cute would that be??? We went to target to find a red bandana... went past the halloween stuff and found that everything was 30% off. We then found a costume... THE WHITE POWER RANGER!
Abigail went as a CARE BEAR. Costume fits sizes 3 to 12 months.
Jacob was the cutest TURTLE ever!
Ma and Pa went as Ma and Pa.
Thank you Maggie and Diana for letting us use the costumes.
We had tons of fun this halloween, we went to the trunk or treat at church. Ate chili and hot dogs, played games, and got too much candy of course!
Jacob was fun, very independent. He had his own agenda the whole night, walking everywhere and of course climbing on the chairs.
As we were trunk or treating, we were walking as a family, and I think Emma got tired of waiting for everyone, so she went ahead probably about 8 cars ahead. (Anyone that knows me knows that I am a spaz when it comes to keeping a close eye on my kids.) When I caught up with her, she said, "Mom, I wasn't scared. I felt very brave going all by myself." I know she is 6 and she is perfectly capable of doing this on her own especially when I can see her the whole time. Another thing I need to work on... letting go. -Ma

No comments:
Post a Comment