Friday, October 31, 2008

Is This My Little Girl??



I bought some of those hair curlers that you sleep in at the Good Will. I think at Target they are $7.00 a package, but I found 2 packages for .99 each. Yea, I never find good deals. So, I brought them home and told Emma that I found something to make her hair curly... same day she got the thorn in her head. As a result we haven't been able to curl her hair till last night.





I woke up bright and early, ready to see what has become of her hair. As we undo the curlers Emma is squealing with excitement, and I am thinking, 'is she going to be made fun of?' Those curls were so tight. In the end after smoothing it out just a bit, her hair turned out soooo cute!!

Emma loves that her hair is above her shoulders, and I think she loves how it bounces when she walks. I took some picture but I still need to figure out how to post. ...to be continued... - Ma

1 comment:

Chandy said...

Yes, you should post pictures soon! I want to see how cute she is...

When you want to post pictures, will it be from your own computer? If so, try this:
1. Go to the CUSTOMIZE menu of your blog (it should be next to your login user name on the top right side of the blog.
2. Go to Edit (this blog title) and above it, click on a little film strip, that's the add photo option.
3. Click the choose from your computer, then go to where your pictures are hidden, click on the photo. It will take you back to add photo menu and choose s, m, l & L, C, or R
4. Add image by clicking on the orange box at the bottom of the menu.
5. Click done when you see a sample of your photo, and its HTML program will be automatically added at the top of your blog.
6. Click publish blog and choose view blog. You should see the photo under the blog title