Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Exercise Verses Cleaning?

Why does that even have to be a question? If I exercise I feel so guilty for taking that time away from cleaning. If I clean I feel sad that I didn't exercise. When I don't exercise all I want to do it eat. When I do exercise I eat very little and I tend to eat foods that are better for me. So, I should exercise, right?? But then by the end of the day, I look at the house and I am so sad that it is such a mess. So, if I get up super early before the kids get up, I can exercise and be ready to go before they are even up... that's what most mom's do, right? But I am too tired. What a vicious cycle this is. Have I whined enough?? Or here is a thought, what if I get off this computer... stop looking at other people's blogs, and just blog for myself? Where would the fun be in that?
How can I figure out a good balance. I would love to find the balance. Till then I think I will just wallow in the sadness of Clean house or Fit body... -Ma

No comments: