I have something to say to who ever came up the the term, "terrible two's". I think two year olds are so fun. I absolutely love them!
3 year olds now that's another story, I struggled with them. Even before I had kids I just can't seem to figure them out.
At age 2 they know how to say no, but it is so cute. Because they can't stand their ground. A 3 year old knows how to say no and they know what it means, and they use it.
This little beauty is amazing. She loves life, and is so affectionate. She has a smile that will melt even the most angry heart.
I think we will take the good with the bad. But please I can only handle 9 more months of the sassy 3 year old.
Love you Abigail! -Ma
4 comments:
I agree! I think two yrs is o.k. but when they hit 3 it's nightmare time!!
I don't know. Jeremy's mom insists that it's 18 months to 2 1/2 that they're at their worst. Right now I have the most mischievous 2-year old I've ever seen. All I can do is hope it won't get worse when he turns 3! :)
That is a really sweet picture, by the way. She is so pretty.:)
I am iffy about this one, I would have to say 5 is the worst lol. once they start shcool and experience freedom. Can't stand it! Although, with the twins, I feel like I know what people mean by terrible 2s, so I hate to think of the 3s. Oh boy! She may be tough, but she takes a very pretty picture!
She is beautiful!
Post a Comment