So my sister in law sent this to me via e-mail, thought it would be more fun to post here.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real, our fake trees keep breaking.
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving sometime.
4. When do you take the tree down? After Christmas sometime.
5. Do you like eggnog? Depends on my mood.
5A. Favorite drink for the holiday? I love water... all the time.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? The one thing that I keep remembering is the plaque that Mom made for me, ballet slippers and my name. I thought that was great. It was hard to pass on, I hope who ever got it likes it as much as I did.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Pa, but now he buys his own presents. Works better that way.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Emma
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, I love it.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? We intend to mail them every year and many times we will take the picture and then never get them printed, or life just happens and they never get sent. I work on getting better at that every year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know if I ever received that bad of a gift to remember.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Hu, I guess I don't have one.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Too late.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Most definitely.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love stuffing.
16. Lights on the tree? Yes
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night, What Child is This. So many good ones.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends on the year.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? No, I don't think I ever could.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Currently nothing. Kids want a star I keep telling them we will make one, but we just haven't.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? One personal family one on Christmas Eve.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The crowds.
23. Favorite Ornament? Ornaments overwhelm me.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Happy Family and peaceful day.
26. Favorite Christmas memory? The first one with Pa and Emma, so much more fun with kids.
27. Favorite Christmas cookie? Anything with CHOCOLATE!!!
28. Are you going to make any gifts this year? Yes, if I make time to do it. I spy bags for all of the nieces and nephews... sorry guys if I don't get it done. I do have them cut out, just need to drag out the sewing machine. That is the hardest part. -Ma
2 comments:
I am making eye spy bean bags for Laycee this year... if I ever get round to sewing them. I have it all cut out lol
I like this one, I'll definitely copy this one, and post it with my "December miracles" on the 31st.
Merry Christmas to all!
Post a Comment