Saturday, December 6, 2008

Emma's Headache

Emma went to the doctor Thursday for her headache.  He said it could be one of 3 things.

1. She could be stressed.  My only thought would be that she is stressed about her math at school.
Doctor suggested that we see if there is a councilor at her school that she could talk with.

2.  Her sinuses could be blocked.  She will be having an x-ray done... probably next week.  He also gave her some trial mucinex to take for the next couple of days.

3.  I don't think I listened very well to this one but he said that if her head is still hurting then she would need to get a cat scan.  But he doesn't want to do that because of too much radiation.

I don't feel worried about her my gut is saying that the problem is probably #1.  -Ma 

1 comment:

Grandma Ruth said...

So sorry Emma! Maybe also her eyes could of change? Kids grow fast and their eyes could of too?
Soooo maybe eye glasses aren't correct? who knows?

Hey David wow I haven't seen your smile in tons of days......so sweet to see your smile come out :)

O my Abby had a picture where I saw her in pig tails it was sooooo sweet :p

Goodness look who is growing so fast Jacob! cutie pie too!

Love Grandma Ruth