Emma's school had their Fall Festival. After playing tons of fun games and getting coupons for playing they were able to go pick out a toy with however many coupons they had.
I think the lady that took our coupons felt sorry for me. I was by myself, Jacob was asleep in my arms, plus three cotton candies. I was asking them to count the coupons because I just ran out of hands. The lady just took the coupons and said, they can pick what ever they want. This is what David and Emma chose. Or should I say, Emma chose them. David picked out a squishy frog, then he said he didn't want that so he traded and got a squishy ball, then we went around the corner and David saw what Emma had and he just had to have it. So we traded again. Thank goodness he got the last pair of springy "eye" glasses. Abby got touchable bubbles. We didn't get any pictures. But she did have fun with them she went outside to blow them and when she came in she asked if I could get the dirt out of the bubbles. I think the wand fell on the ground one too many times. -Ma
No comments:
Post a Comment