August 2008
"Cheese is when you get your picture taken, and what you eat." -David
"Mommy, can I broom the floor?" - Abby
"My nose is broken, can we trade?" - Abby
September 2008
As Abby yawns she say's, "Why does my mouth keep making me tired?"
October 2008
"It's okay guys, the princess is real but the wicked is not."
- Emma
After a conversation about how electricity works, "When I die, I am going to tell Jesus about this. Uh, Jesus knows a lot of stuff... I think he still wants to know about this." - Emma
November 2008
"I like the way the bottom of my feet smell." - David
"Know what else, I like the way they taste too. I just spit out the dirt" - David
As I was exercising David was looking at the guys arms on the exercise video and said, "Mom, I don't like how they look they are so fluffy." There you have it, don't exercise or you will get "fluffy".
"Do you know the color crayon batman?" "He gets the bad guys and ties them up with crayons." -David
"I've got expensive words. Do you know what expensive words are? They are words that no one ever heard of, I only know about them." -David
Pa asked David, "Will you use your fork when you eat?"
David replied, "But I want to eat more that my fork can hold."
1 comment:
That's awesome! I'm so glad you captured all that! I'll try to do more of that this year.
"Out of the mouths of babes..."
Post a Comment