Yesterday, Emma and David had a dentist appointment right after Emma got home from school. I was thinking that I had it all together, we were going to get there about 5 minutes late... not too bad. So I am yelling, "Go, go, go, lets get in the van..." We all rush out the door, and get in the van. Ooops the keys are in the house. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't have a spare key hidden all nice some where outside. I don't have a cell phone. Oh wait, we did this before... Pa got us back in with a pocket knife, sad but true our house is easy to break into. Searching for a pocket knife. Ahhhhh, it isn't in the van any more. Okay, okay, okay... I found a pen with a metal piece on it. I break it off, then I tried to break into the house. It worked only half way. Then I tried to use a spoon from Wendy's. That didn't work either. Du. So I go to a friends house around the corner and ask for a knife. She gives me a leather-man kind of thing, better than a knife. I couldn't get the knife part to open the door but another part of it did. However I was now 45 minutes late for Emma's appointment, 5 minutes early for Davids. And 25 minutes late picking Pa up from the bus stop. Called the dentist, the hygienist went home, then ran to get Pa. Phew!! -Ma
1 comment:
Wow, what a morning you had! My morning wasn't so hot either. Maybe I'll share next time; let's just say I'm still recovering from it.
I hope tomorrow's better for you.
Post a Comment