Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


I am not really a big celebrator of Valentines Day.  However it is fun to do special things with the kids.  This year we made a heart pizza, it was very tasty!



And we got 6 more chickens.  They are about 4 weeks old.  So in about 4 to 6 months we will have an abundance of fresh eggs that we would like to sell... so we can pay for their food.


The kids love the new little chicks, and I am grateful that we didn't get a puppy or a kitty.  I am always amazed at how they are so self reliant.  We just give them food water and a heat lamp and they take care of themselves.  I don't have to wake up with them during the night or anything.  Great pets to have.  -Ma

1 comment:

Chandy said...

I love that pizza dough, so cool! I may just try that next year. Yum!

Ok, those talks of eggs are making me hungry, Jenny, where exactly are you again? ;-D