Monday, February 2, 2009

Put Just Right


When I was younger, my older brother and his friend would go into my room and move my 
nick-nacks on my dresser.  They wouldn't move them much just ever so slightly.  Then they would wait.  I would go into my room and I would always notice that something was touched, something was moved.  They would do this over and over again.  They would always watch, and they would always be stunned that I could see a difference. 

This morning I poured David a bowl of cereal, he ate a little bit and then ran to go potty.  When he came back he said, "Who ate my cereal?"  Emma piped in, "Mama did!"  I laughed and said, "How can you tell?  I just had one bite."  He just giggled. -Ma

2 comments:

Trish said...

There you are, Jenny! I've been lookin' for your blog since that first time you commented, but it used to always say "blog not found." So glad to finally find it again!

I'll add you when I reorganize!

Chandy said...

Wow, what an awesome gift to have- power of discernment of things around you. And to maybe pass it on to one of your children, that's awesome!

You gotta be more careful next time you touch his food! (lol)