My kids are bare foot walkers. So they end up with lots of splinters.
Abby got a good one in her foot. So as Mommy nurse I got all of the sterile tools to remove the splinter. I was just getting ready to pick at the splinter, when Mackenzie (cousin) screams out dramatically, "Oh, I can't look!" She covered her face and turned. That was just so funny to me because I am so used to my kids, they just watch, they want to see what I am doing.
David sees the stress and decides that Abby needs some comfort so he gently says, "Abby you can use my bear, he will help you."
David got his bear from Build a Bear. My friend DiAnna took him right before he got his tonsils out last May. He is still so attached to the bear and gets it for comfort. Thank you so much DiAnna for getting him the bear, it brings the softer side out in David and brings much comfort to our home. -Ma
No comments:
Post a Comment