April 5, 2009
I have some pictures!!
It is fun to have a garden. However it is not fun to have new bugs around. I like to learn about the new bugs but I don't like to have them around. I think it was Pa that found an interesting beetle. He had it on a stick and was showing it to the kids and saying how neat it looked.
Then wondering what kind it was and if it bites, I looked it up. It is called a blister beetle for a reason. When the saliva touches a person the person will get a blister. As I am reading this, Pa lets the beetle crawl on his finger. (Shudder)
(Do You think the beetle is trying to tell us something? Don't forget to read all warning labels?)
Good news, we identified the bug correctly.
Bad news, Pa got a blister. -Ma
1 comment:
Aw, man!
Post a Comment