That's always a great time when the kids are quiet. LOL
In our house, Play Doh is banned because for some reason, they end up on the floor! We've used newspapers, the PD tubs contained and only one color used by one kid, but no matter what, when the kids are using it, they fling it off to the floor. I'm sure accidental but I've had enough so no more Play Doh here... Oh well, I do miss how inexpensive it is though and hours of fun... We'll see...
There's something theraputic about playing with play doh, I think. My Kenz pretty much just wants to take it out of the canister and then put it right back in. She hasn't started "creating" yet. Fun that your kids play so nicely together!
4 comments:
It's always wonderful when the kids play so well together. Maybe I should buy some Play Doh. :)
that looks fun. you are so brave to let them play with playdoh. I hate it... it always seems to make a huge mess... I am not one for crafts :(
That's always a great time when the kids are quiet. LOL
In our house, Play Doh is banned because for some reason, they end up on the floor! We've used newspapers, the PD tubs contained and only one color used by one kid, but no matter what, when the kids are using it, they fling it off to the floor. I'm sure accidental but I've had enough so no more Play Doh here... Oh well, I do miss how inexpensive it is though and hours of fun... We'll see...
There's something theraputic about playing with play doh, I think. My Kenz pretty much just wants to take it out of the canister and then put it right back in. She hasn't started "creating" yet. Fun that your kids play so nicely together!
Post a Comment