Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer School

Emma finished her first week of summer school.  On Monday Pa and I were thinking that we should just keep her home and let her play.  After all, she has worked hard all year.  But 10 minutes before class was to start I asked Emma if she wanted to go.  (I asked her 10 minutes before hand because that is when she woke up.)  Emma said she wanted to go and so I got her and the others dressed and we rushed over to the school, we weren't too late.

She has been so excited to go, she loves the homework.  Oh wait, did I say she LOVES the homework??  Yep, she loves the homework.

And guess what the best part is.  She got 100% on her spelling and phonogram test, 100%!  

I am thinking that 12 students in the class might play a big part in her liking summer school. -Ma

No comments: