December 20, 2009
Meet The Babysitter
A friend of ours brought this Flinstone car over for Jacob. It was a good babysitter for a little less than a month.
The first night he sat in it till his head was bobbing.
The following Days, if he HAD to get out, and if anyone looked at it funny he was quick to reprimand us. It is true, he got up to get a drink and I was looking in the direction of his car. Jacob glanced at me, then he quickly did one of those double looks. Then I got it... He said, "Mama, you no touch!! No Mama!!"
He is still pretty possessive, but manages to share on occasion.
1 comment:
That's so cute! Sweet little guy. It really touches me when my children become so possessive of their stuff, and then sometimes I cry too when it breaks.
Post a Comment