I am Mom,
hear me ROAR!!
Yesterday, no really it's been
ALL WEEK.
I have been agitated and frustrated.
I have had sick kids that haven't let me sleep
straight through the night.
Heavenly Father has sent me a boy
who is now three.
This little boy has been sent here to challenge me.
This week more than others.
Yesterday I had had it!!
I need to give you some information before I finish this story.
We have been having problems with the neighbor kids
and their very loud BASE.
So loud that the picture on OUR walls
are shaking.
Long story short we have called the police
twice.
The first time we just filled a report and
the second time we had them come out.
Did you know that it doesn't matter what time of day it is,
if you are making too much noise
you can be fined
$250.00
1st offense.
It goes up from there.
Anyways, back to the story...
So, I had had it, my blood was boiling.
Some guy came into MY neighborhood
and started playing his base for all the kids to hear.
I walked outside just fuming.
I see one neighbor kid run around the car
and jump into the passenger seat.
I see other neighborhood kids start to back away.
Then I see the owner of the car,
I gasp.
He is a huge black guy that has a beard.
And well he just looked scary.
Then I remember Jacob and how frustrated I am and I hear that horrible base playing.
The adrenaline is still running through me.
I walked right up to the owner of the car who did not see me coming,
he was getting into the drivers' seat.
And I said as loud as I could.
It wasn't loud enough.
"Excuse me, I have a sleeping baby.
Will you please turn that down."
I don't think anyone heard me.
The neighbor kid did turn it down,
not because he heard me but because he knows I mean business.
I said, "thank you!"
turned to walk away
when I saw David,
Cute boy, he walked over with me.
I surprised the owner of the car.
The neighbor kids must have told him that I am known to call the cops.
Because he loaded up his stuff and was GONE within
30 seconds.
Yep,
I am Mom
Hear me ROAR!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment