Monday, December 29, 2008

I Lost Another Tooth!!!

Emma has been holding on to this tooth for weeks and weeks and weeks.  Telling us about how it hurts when she bites into things, or how she can make the tooth go sideways.  Then finally on December 22nd she wiggled it just enough and the tooth came out!

Then she remembered that the tooth fairy comes and her little mind started to think, and think and think.  So she decided that she needed to write the tooth fairy a letter.  This is how it went.

Dear Tooth Fairy,
Where do you live?
Love, Emma

The letter was put under her pillow along with the tooth, shortly there after the letter was ripped into pieces by a younger, less understanding little sister.

Emma did not know this happened because she got sick before going to bed that night and didn't care much about anything except having her puke bucket close by.

However, the Tooth Fairy knows ALL.  So she wrote a tender letter back to Emma.  This is what she wrote.

Dear Emma,
I am so proud of you!  you lost your second tooth.  You are getting so big.
Thank you for your letter.  So, you want to know where I live?  I live 
with all the other fairies, all around  you. We watch over you.
I love to see you smile and laugh with your brothers and sister.  It is so 
great that you have a good family.
I can't wait to visit you again when you are dreaming and you lose 
another tooth.
I Love You Emma!
Love The Tooth Fairy

Emma also received  a cute fairy duck and a One Million Fairy Dollar Bill.  Very cute stuff that came from Grandma, don't know where she got them but they are loved.  Thank you Grandma. -Ma

3 comments:

Lexi said...

haylee is anxiously awaiting to lost her first tooth, especially since so many of her friends have lost some already

Gini said...

Cool! It's great that she has such a personal relationship with the Tooth Fairy! I hope to have a blog or website set up this year featuring Tooth Fairy packets for a minimal price. I'll keep you posted!

Chandy said...

What a wonderful idea! Grandmas are so amazing like that! My mother-in-law taught Lisa how to sew in a few hours to help her little sister have a dress for her "bath" dolly.

I love your blog; it's so fun, honest and your new title photo is soooo darling!