We've been wanting to update our family photos. So on December 20th, after Ma found matching red shirts for the kids, we headed out to Apache Junction. It turned out to be a really fun day. We rode on the train, went out to lunch and did a little window shopping. These color photos below are the ones we're having printed on stretched canvas (11" x 14" for each of the kids, and 16" x 20" for Ma and Pa). The header image, with all the kids looking away will be printed on canvas as well but in color (24" x 36"). Soft Light Photography is my freelance business that I've been doing for several years now. I save 40% off my regular price when I order studio samples. The canvas is printed with the word "sample" and my logo. The kids did really well! - Pa
4 comments:
Gorgeous! What a fun place to do photos! :)
Jenny! Those pictures are amazing! What a precious little family you have! Thanks so much for sharing them with us! I LOVE the picture at the top~
these are really really good! I can't believe you got such good shots of so many little ones.
Awesome pictures Matt!! That's a neat location for pictures! :)
Post a Comment