So back in the day, and yes even today... if I gotta burp then I do. Not so much in public, but around family, why hide?
As a teenager my mother would say, "Jenny, what would you do if you were on a date?" My reply, "I would say excuse me." In a very sweet voice.
Then Mom got married and my step father and I would have burping contest after dinner. I remember these to be very fond moments. We would sit and talk and BURP.
Tonight, I burped after dinner and Emma would force herself to burp. (Like she has to have one up on me.) (And oh, I have never been able to force myself to burp.)
So there you have it. Grandpa, we are going to have to start up a new contest. -Ma
1 comment:
Love that new contest! Tell me who becomes the new "queen" of Burpland. :-D
I just love your wit!
Post a Comment