Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Love Spring Time!!


I love it when spring time comes.  I just feel so happy and the beautiful things come out in the world.

The apple tree is blossoming.
This is very exciting!!  We will get Apples this year!


And here are some lemon blossoms.


Grape vines always seems to look dead, but I hope they survived the cold.
There are little white buds on them...
I think that's promising.
Last year I had a hard time not looking at the beauty of the green leaves.  They are beautiful!


I love our banana trees, after the leaves turned brown when they got too cold, I cut them off.
It seems that the one closer is bouncing back quite well.
But the bigger one, there is no sign of growth.  But there still is good color.
I am thinking that I need to chop off part of the top.


And it looks like we will get oranges this year too!!


New little animals are so fun!


And the big ones are just gorgeous!


Yep, that is a compost pile in the background.  -Ma

3 comments:

Chandy said...

Wow, Jenny! I'd love to live near you! I'd love to have a fruit tree orchard, grapes and fresh eggs. Awesome home space you've got there.

Hugs,Carolyn

Jenny said...

Yes, if we could just make our 945 square foot home bigger. Ha, ha! It would be so sad to leave the land, but so exciting to leave the house.

I would love for you to be my neighbor!!

ttcole said...

I am so jealous! I definately live in the WRONG place! I am so ready for spring I can't stand it! Any jobs down there for my husband? I'd move in a heartbeat! I can't take the Idaho winters much longer! (Best Christmas I ever had -weatherwise- was in Maui!)